Here’s how you can show your G-spot a good time.
- Get turned on! Your G-spot will be easier to find and way more fun to play with when you’re already aroused. Don’t worry, we’ll wait.
- Come hither. Curl your finger like you’re gesturing for someone to join you. From here, you can give the G-spot the pressure it craves. Try tapping against it, massaging it, and circling it.
- Add a toy to the mix. A dildo or vibrator can be an amazing addition to your arsenal. Choose one with a curved shape to help you reach the G-spot more easily.
- Find your power position. When you’re playing with a partner, find positions that press their dick or dildo against the front wall of your vagina, for better G-spot access. Work with their curve, and don’t be afraid to prop your hips up with pillows to achieve that perfect angle.
- Plug in. Slip in a butt plug before you play. Not only is it fun on its own, but also just having it there will push your partner or your favorite toy right into your G-spot!